Vibrant. Urban. Cultured. Connected.
PIGMENTAL IN DC…
- will offer support to local businesses.
- will provide opportunities for DC residents.
- will provide various training and workforce development opportunities to its hired staff.
- will allow for apprenticeship opportunities.
- will reserve space for apprenticeship opportunities for unemployed or underemployed or undeserved DC residents.
- will partner with existing production companies in DC to support their live production business.
- will actively support events to connect DC-based media industries to non-DC based media industries.
- will support the implementation of the District’s Economic Development Strategy.
- will host a qualifying competition in the worldwide marketplace for an animated short script, which will be produced by Pigmental.
- will organize a two day animated shorts festival in the District including an opening night party, an evening of keynote addresses, and a closing night party.
- will provide tours of Pigmental to DC youth interested in animation, or media technology, or entrepreneurship to include meet and greets with Pigmental staff.
- will be announcing its collaborations with local and international production partners on animated feature films
- will fully support, at no cost, a number of non-profit groups with animated materials for their fundraising efforts.