Vibrant. Urban. Cultured. Connected.
PIGMENTAL IN DC…
- Offers support to local businesses.
- Provides opportunities for DC residents.
- Provides various training and workforce development opportunities to its hired staff.
- Allows for apprenticeship opportunities.
- Reserves space for apprenticeship opportunities for unemployed or underemployed or undeserved DC residents.
- Partnered with existing production companies in DC to support their live production business.
- Actively supports events to connect DC-based media industries to non-DC based media industries.
- Supports the implementation of the District’s Economic Development Strategy.
- Hosts a qualifying competition in the worldwide marketplace for an animated short script, which will be produced by Pigmental.
- Organizes a two day animated shorts festival in the District including an opening night party, an evening of keynote addresses, and a closing night party.
- Pprovides tours of Pigmental to DC youth interested in animation, or media technology, or entrepreneurship to include meet and greets with Pigmental staff.
- Announcing its collaborations with local and international production partners on animated feature films
- Fully supports, at no cost, a number of non-profit groups with animated materials for their fundraising efforts.